PTE Test Preparation
PTE is the first computer-based English language test that is recognized all over the world for international study and immigration. Because it is entirely powered by AI technology, it is free of human prejudice.
The PTE test, which lasts about three hours, evaluates the four skills of speaking, listening, reading, and Writing.
The fact that so many universities approve the PTE Academic scores is the best aspect of this course. It is also accepted for all visa and immigration categories for the UK, Australia, and New Zealand.
The PTE test has some remarkable features that differentiate it from other English proficiency tests, and they are:
- Artificial Intelligence
- Fast results
- Ease on sending score
- Recognition for study and migration
PTE course assesses your English language proficiency in four key areas:
Part 1: Speaking and Writing
The first part will test your speaking and writing skills. Part 1 lasts for 77-93 minutes. There are eight sections in this part:
- Personal Introduction,
- Read Aloud,
- Repeat Sentence,
- Describe Image,
- Re-tell Lecture,
- Answer Short Question,
- Summarize Written Text,
Part 2: Reading
The second part will test your reading skills. Part 2 lasts for 32-40 minutes.
This single-timed section contains 15-20 independent and integrated skills items, depending on the combination of items in a given test. Different response formats, including multiple-choice, re-order paragraphs, and fill in the blanks, are designed to test your ability to read, write and listen to information provided in English.
Remember, PTE Academic is designed in such a way that it tests your writing skills as well from this section. There are five sections to this test:
- Reading and Writing fill in the blanks,
- Multiple choice, Multiple Answers,
- Re-order Paragraphs,
- Fill in the Blanks,
- Multiple Choice, Single Answer
Part 3: Listening
Part 3 tests your listening skills. You will hear audio or see the video clips, which will pay automatically. The trick here is that you hear or see it once only.
You have the freedom to adjust the volume for each question. This part lasts for 45-57 minutes.
There are altogether eight sections in part 3:
- Summarize spoken text,
- Multiple Choice, Multiple Answer,
- Fill in the Blanks,
- Highlight Correct Summary,
- Multiple Choice, Single Answer,
- Select Missing Word,
- Highlight Incorrect Words
- Write from Dictation
Who should take this course?
- Take this course if you need to get accepted into a university in the US, UK, Australia, New Zealand, or Canada.
- Those who require PTE English for immigration purposes should enroll in this course.
- Candidates who have intermediate English abilities are advised to take this course.
- For students seeking to enhance their general English, this course is suggested.
Why study with us
At Learnsic, we are dedicated to providing excellent service and ensuring that our students receive correct supervision from the best teachers. We can thus assist you if you're seeking the best PTE classes in Nepal. We are offering you the top PTE course available in Nepal. Reach out to us to take a step toward your desired goal.
Here are a few benefits that Learnsic PTE Course offers:
- Qualified instructors and experienced mentors: Our energetic staff of PTE instructors devotes themselves to preparing you as candidates for the exam.
- Flexible schedules: Our adaptable class schedules will enable you to communicate with the tutors and conveniently finish your session, whether you are a working professional, a businessperson, or a college student.
- Techno-Friendly sessions: We are entirely aware of contemporary teaching and learning techniques because we are taking virtual classes. Due to cutting-edge technology, you will get the greatest possible online learning experience.
- Frequent mock tests: We don't just concentrate on teacher input. Your successful outcome is a priority for our staff as well. As a result, you will find enough practice questions and mock exams to gauge your development, which professionals will carefully observe.
- A community Platform: Do you know that LearnSIC has created an exceptional "Community Platform" tool? This section is open to all students; they can talk about their issues and exchange ideas. Our experts will continuously respond to your questions and advise on scoring well on PTE. This session is also known as a live session, held regularly at Learnsic.
At least Intermediate level in English
- Improve your English conversational fluency and ability.
- Master the terminology and key phrases for the speaking exam.
- Recognize primary question techniques for PTE Reading.
- Help to crack PTE Exam and achieve a high score.
- Category: Abroad Study