- Learns or we or us means Learnsic, owned and operated by Study Info Centre Pvt. Ltd.
- Services mean all the coaching related services or matters deemed under Learnsic
- Website means the website provided by Learnsic which allows you to participate and use the service provided or offered by Learnsic-- https://learnsic.com/
- You mean the person/s, firm or organization entering into or that has entered into, a contract, transaction or arrangement to obtain or make use of services provided by Learnsic or its representatives.
Learnsic may collect the following types of personal information:
3. Postal address
4. Email address
5. Telephone number or other contact details
6. Age or date of birth
7. Passport or visa details
8. Family member details
9. Academic information
10. Your device ID, device type, geo-location information, computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the sites, ad data, IP address, standard web log information and page interaction information
11. Details of the services or products Learnsic has provided to You or that You have enquired about, including any additional information necessary to deliver those services and products and respond to Your enquiries
12. Any additional information relating to You that You provide to Learnsic directly through the Website or indirectly through Your use of the Website or through other websites or accounts from which You permit Learnsic to collect information;
13. Information You provide to Learnsic (or its representatives) through customer surveys;
14. Personal information based on Your activities on the Website; or
15. Any other personal information that may be required in order to facilitate Your dealings with Learnsic.
3. Learnsic may collect personal information when you:
- Register on, or make use of the Website
- Request service or product from Learnsic and/or
- Communicate with Learnsic through correspondence, chats, email or when you share information with Learnsic from other social applications, services or websites
- When You provide your personal information to Learnsic to request a service or product from us (or our representatives), your contact details may be retained even if the transaction is incomplete. These details are captured using a secure service.
4. Use of personal information
- Learnsic may collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information for the following purposes
- To Contact you
- To conduct Learnsic motives or provide you with services or products upon your request
- To enable you to access and use the Website
- To operate, protect, improve and optimize the Website, the business of Learnsic or related companies, and Learnsic’s user experience with the purpose of performing analytics, research, advertising or marketing
- To reach out to you with services, support and administrative messages, reminders, technical notes, updates and security alerts
- To send you the information requested by you
- To establish your connection for preparing or lodging a visa application
- To establish your connection for preparing or lodging education institution applications and other enrolment applications
- To secure dates for language proficiency tests for you
- To send you marketing and promotional messages and other information that may be of interest to You, including information sent by, or on behalf of, Learnsic business partners or related companies that Learnsic think You may find interesting;
- Verify the information for accuracy or completeness (including by way of verification with third parties)
- To comply with Learnsic’s legal obligations, resolve any disputes that Learnsic may have with any of Learnsic’s customers or you, and enforce Learnsic’s agreements with You or any third parties
- To manage Learnsic’s relationship with you, including providing you with updates about the services or products that You have requested from us or responding to your enquiries
- For purposes directed by You
- For other purposes authorised under an Australian law or to ensure that we comply with our obligations under European Union Member State law (if relevant).
5. Opting out
- Learnsic or Learnsic’s business partners may send you direct marketing communications and information about Learnsic’s services and products. This may take the form of emails, SMS, mail or other forms of communication, in accordance with the Spam Act 2003 (Cth) and the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). You may opt-out of receiving marketing materials from Learnsic by contacting Learnsic using the details set out on the Website.
- You may opt-out of receiving marketing, advertising and promotional notices offers and communications from Learnsic by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of Study Info Centre’s emails to You or by emailing Learnsic at email address
- The Website may contain links to third-party websites, micro-sites or analytical tools (e.g. Google) not controlled or owned by Learnsic, such as reference, review, ancillary products and services sites or websites owned by related companies.
- Links to these third-party websites on the Website are provided solely for Your convenience (“Third Party Websites”). Learnsic does not warrant that the representations made on these websites are true and correct nor does Study Info Centre warrant the accuracy or safety of these websites.
- It is your responsibility to check the policies and practices of Third Party Websites before using them. Learnsic makes no representations or warranties in relation to the privacy practices of any Third Party Website.
- You acknowledge and agree that:
- To the extent permitted by law, Learnsic is not liable for any loss, expense or cost suffered by You as a result of Your use of Third Party Websites; and
- Learnsic is not responsible for the privacy policies or the content of any Third Party Website.
7. Further information
○ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org