IELTS Test Preparation
Do you require a Band 7+? Have you tried and failed several times? This course is for you because it informs participants of all IELTS aspects.
IELTS is one of the most commonly known language proficiency tests among those planning to study abroad. The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) is a test of English proficiency and one of the most well-known and regarded exams around the globe.
IELTS course assesses English language proficiency in four recognized categories and is designed for non-native speakers who wish to study or work in an English-speaking environment.
Most universities, colleges, and academic institutions worldwide recognize IELTS certification, including those in Australia, the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, New Zealand, and Ireland.
This course will help students develop their speaking, listening, reading, and writing skills to prepare for the IELTS Exam. In this course, students will learn test-taking strategies to help them get their IELTS test scores.
Students will train for the academic reading, writing, and speaking modules. Weekly tests are throughout the course to track students' progress.
Students who complete the course will be able to:
- Create test-taking strategies tailored to the IELTS exam.
- Enhance their four-skill IELTS test scores.
The IELTS course aims to equip students with the knowledge and techniques necessary to complete the IELTS test and take the test with confidence. Each module of the course will provide students with extensive practice, ensuring they fully understand how to utilize their time effectively.
IELTS course assesses your English language proficiency in four key areas:
The candidates have 30 minutes to complete the section, which consists of 40 questions.
This section includes 40 questions and takes 30 minutes to complete.
This section's test consists of two questions and is administered over 60 minutes. The applicants must submit 250-word essays for this section (minimum). They are required to explain a diagram, table, or another piece of information.
The length of each section is approximately 11 to 15 minutes, and candidates must also go through in-person interviews. This section examines the applicants' proficiency in the language of the country where they have applied to study.
Who should take this course?
- Take this course if you need to be admitted to a university in the United States, the United Kingdom, Australia, or Canada.
- This course should be taken by those who need IELTS English for immigration purposes.
- This course is recommended for IELTS candidates with intermediate English skills.
- This course is recommended for students looking to improve their general English.
This Course Offers
- Techniques and Strategies for solving every question.
- Examples of each section by the instructor.
- Explanations of answers by the Instructor.
- Skills tests and exercises through frequent exams.
- Writing guidelines and advice (through specific lectures).
- Speaking suggestions and advice.
- High-quality study materials.
- Weekly live session.
The course is valid for up to 6 months.
- At least Intermediate level in English
- IELTS exam takers must be at least 16 years old.
- Help in achieving a high IELTS score.
- Ace your IELTS Essay Writing.
- Improve your conversational fluency and ability.
- For the speaking test, memorize key phrases and vocabulary.
- Recognize primary question techniques for IELTS Reading.
- Duration: 1 day, 7:19:29
- Category: Abroad Study
- Enrolled: 104