Common Entrance Examination (CEE) Preparation
- Make it possible to get admission at one of Nepal's top medical schools and support getting a scholarship in IOM, BPKIHS, MOE and embassies examination.
- Eligible to get admission in a MBBS, BDS, BSc.Nursing, BASLP, B Perfusion Technology, BAMS, BNS, BSc MLT, BSc.MLT, B Pharm, B Ophthalmology, BPT, BPH etc.
- Make it eligible to get NOC for the abroad study of medical-related courses.
The Government of Nepal - Medical Education Commission, takes a common entrance exam to enrol students in a Bachelor level medical-related course called a CEE. Educational institutions now hold standard admission ex
- Passed the 10+2 Science or equivalent (with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) with 50% of the total marks or a GPA of 2.4.
- Attained the percentage required for certificate-level programs (A-Level) with a different grading system equivalent to the above eligibility.
- Applicants who have passed the Health Science Proficiency Certificate Level/Diploma (General Medicine, Medical Lab Technology, Ophthalmic Science, Dental Science, Pharmacy, Ayurveda, Radiography, Physiotherapy.
- Obtained a 50% overall score on the diploma and the equivalent exam, AND was registered with the Nepal Health Professional Council, Nepal Pharmacy Council, or Nepal Ayurveda Council following the relevant educational program.