Every things about IOE- Institute of Engineering
Entrance Examination Board Notice from Tribhuvan University's Institute of Engineering (IOE) on the entrance examination to be held for the admission of undergraduate (B.E./B.Arch) students for the academic year 2079/2080.
The entrance exam will be administered using computer technology starting on Kartik 16, 2079, at the Institute of Engineering, Information and Communication Technology Center (ICTC), Pulchok. It will be administered following the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) guidelines. This is for the admission of students in various programs at the Bachelor (B.E. / B.Arch.) level for the academic year 2079/2080 in the affiliated campuses and affiliated colleges of TU.
IOE releases a comprehensive brochure annually that includes details about the online exam form, entry requirements, admissions selection procedure, cost structure, curriculum, and more. This post will give you some information preventing you from experiencing difficulties while heading to IOE.
IOE: Constituent Campuses
The 5 constituent campuses and 10 affiliated colleges operating under the Institute of Engineering are as follows:
- Pulchwok Campus, Pulchwok, Lalitpur
- Thapathali Campus, Thapathali, Kathmandu
- Eastern Campus, Dharan
- Western Campus, Pokhara
- Chitwan Engineering Campus, Rampur, Chitwan
IOE: Affiliated Colleges
The affiliated Colleges of IOE are as follows:
- Kathford International College of Engineering and Management, Lalitpur
- Janakpur Engineering College, Bhaktapur
- Khwapa College of Engineering, Bhaktapur
- Himalaya College of Engineering, Lalitpur
- Advanced College of Engineering and Management, Lalitpur
- National College of Engineering, Lalitpur
- Sagarmatha Engineering College, Lalitpur
- Lalitpur Engineering College, Lalitpur
- Kantipur Engineering College, Lalitpur
- Kathmandu Engineering College, Kathmandu
IOE: Courses Offered
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics, Communication, and Information Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Agricultural Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Geomatics Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
Candidates who passed the undergraduate level BE/BArch entrance exam administered by TU Institute of Engineering (TU IOE) in the academic year 2079/2080 will be eligible to apply for higher education scholarships in engineering subjects if they meet the legal requirements established by the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology, Government of Nepal.
IOE: A complete guide to IOE Journey
- Read the IOE manual carefully.
- The exam application can be found online at https://entrance.ioe.edu.np/ during the last week of Ashad until the middle of Shrawan.
- The more options you have for the exam day and time, the earlier you fill out the form.
- The exam application costs Rs. 2000.
- The exam application requires passport-size color photos, a citizenship certificate, and SEE and 11th-grade transcripts.
- The online form has clear instructions. Paying someone online for a form is not advised. Instead, get in touch with us for assistance.
- Your admit card will be made available once you submit the form at https://entrance.ioe.edu.np/ within a short period.
- Your admit card will be made available once you submit the form at https://entrance.ioe.edu.np/ within a short period. Print it in color after downloading.
- Don't forget to bring these items on the day of your exam:
- Citizenship certificate, passport, driver's license, or grade 12 admissions ticket
- Research calculator (non-programmable). Calculators like the Casio 991EX Classwiz, 991ES, and 911W are acceptable.
- Stationery (Since just one A4 paper is provided for scratch work, it is suggested you take a pencil and eraser with you) (Since only one A4 paper is supplied for scratch work, it is recommended you take pencil and eraser with you)
- The test is a two-hour Computer Based Test (CBT).
- It takes place in the Pulchowk Campus ICT building. (You can also go there before the exam day).
- The results will be released three to six days following the final exam date.
- Visit this website to get your scorecard: https://entrance.ioe.edu.np/ and print it in color.
- You can now select the branch or subject (i.e., civil, computer). The method is
- The fee is Rs. 300 for each subject. It must be paid using a unique Siddhartha Bank deposit slip for IOE (any branch).
- You will need to spend NRs. 900 if you have three priorities: computers, electronics, and architecture.
- You will then be able to select your priorities on the website.
- The initial admittance list will be released in a few days. If you didn't receive a seat for your priority choice, you now have another opportunity to modify your subject.
- Visit the following website frequently for admission requirements: https://entrance.ioe.edu.np/.
- You must provide the following notarized documents to be admitted: a photocopy of your citizenship certificate, your 11th and 12th-grade transcripts, your character reference letters, and your +2 college transcripts.
- Know about the quota system (refer to the IOE booklet).